It’s September! ohmyheavensitcantbe! I say it every year, but somehow September arrives and I am left in denial. It’s not that I don’t like September, but well, I guess I don’t like all the things that happen in September. Fall is beautiful, but I already miss that July summer feeling. And even as a college teacher I get a little dreadful about school starting – I don’t think that will ever go away. How about you? Do you love September? How do you make it bearable?! Share with me, please!
Maybe some good links will pick things up. Here are my picks for the week:
- (image above) Hut Hut’s wooden kids rocker already won my heart earlier, but the price would never work out. Now they’re debuting brightly colored resin Hut Hut Kids Stools for only $125! Funny how that seems so cheap when the original was over $1000. Found via Coochicoos.
- Then you can download these equally bright printable lacing and sewing cards and stitch stitch stitch. Found via Mini Eco.
- Since Fall is inevitable, you might want to stock up on these hilariously hip (and eco-friendly bamboo) tube socks for babies. Found via inhabitots.
- I’m a sucker for books and for boxes. Any time they come together into one craft project I’m over the moon. Try out this Secret Storage Box tutorial over at Design*Sponge and tell me what you think!
- Now that Birdie is in hitting the over 18 months age bracket, I need more and more support on the dreaded concept of Discipline. I’m liking this friendly approach to time-outs from Parents’ Magazine. It’s geared towards 12 – 24 months and feels very appropriate to my little spitfire.