My dear friends, family, tweeps, facebook likers, pals, comrades, bloggers, countrymen, I’m just too tired to write. Montessori phase-in, long-winded doctor appointments, first day of college teaching, all parents school meeting, 6 hours at the amazing Minnesota State Fair, an evening at the touring King Tut exhibit, and an emergency trip to the mall to buy native shoes (waterprooff!) so Birdie can continue to pee down her legs and I’m all done in. Imagine that. This week’s top picks:
- (image above) These gorgeous furniture items are from French company Nonah!, which unfortunately are not available here in the US. Le sigh. Thanks to Kickcan & Conkers for the find.
- Something about the messages on the Mini & Maximus Tees – it’s like a kids’ version of anarchy – is totally suiting my anti-Fall sentiments! via Petit a Petit and Family.
- How appropos, on my to-do list is the phrase “Make Birdie a Book Nook”. And what did I find a couple days later? Modern Parents Messy Kids roundup of Book Nooks. Great minds think alike.
- Papier-mâché animal busts? You’ve been looking everywhere for one right? Well, you should be. Because Dwell Studio is making them look fabulous, found via Buy Modern Baby.
- While Lil Magoolie’s founder moves house, her guest post by Kid Independent is filled with adorable Travel and Airplane kids finds.
- Did you see the girl’s T-shirts from JC Penney and the blog backlash that followed this week? Though the Tees’ messages are horrible, the reaction is kinda funny. However, I do like Cool Mom PIcks roundup of Smart Girl T-shirts in response. Smart indeed.