All I really want to do today is find one of these rooms, a huge blanket/pillow, and cuddle up in those tubes. Without interruption. Without work. Maybe I’d bring a book … maybe not. I think I just need a day without expectations – a vacation from my own and everyone else’s!
This week’s top picks:
- (Image above) These beyond minimal rooms were found thanks to Coochicoos. So restful for the eyes.
- Speaking of minimalism, there’s an interesting conversation started over at Apartment Therapy: Minimalist Prints for Kids: Trendy or Tired? I’m in the “everything in moderation” camp.
- My old college friend – an amazingly savvy, creative business woman and a force to be reckoned with – has just started a sweet new Etsy shop with her Mom. Kandy Oh has some great favor bags - perfect for Easter Egg Hunts!
- Adorable handmade Felt “paper doll” inspirations can be found over at Clever Tomato Blog. The fashions are amazing.
- Yet another amazing Modern Dollhouse find via Babyology – this laser cut steel Dollhouse includes magnetic wallpaper and the inspirational blank canvas that lets kids get creative.
- Lowe’s sends out a monthly DIY Creative Ideas Magazine, and this month’s issue features some really fun bird house ideas – perfect for spring.
- And one more DIY inspiration – How About Orange has a template to make modular felt place mats – or anything really – with a simple felt building block. So cool.