Isn’t this always the way: after working hard for a couple of weeks, I take a couple of days “off” (ha, not completely, but you know what I mean!) and what’s the first thing that happens? I catch a bug. No, not the one flying around my reading lamp, but the kind that messes with my whole freaking body. Ugh. Birdie has it too – though her immune system is better than mine, she clearly fights it better! Anyway, that’s kept us preoccupied this week, allowing time to fly by a little faster. Which means I still haven’t adjusted to March – how about you?!
This week’s picks:
- (image above) Nuria Mora’s labor intensive folded paper art is reminding me that my less daunting workload is a-ok. But oh, how beautiful is this installation?! via Design Sponge.
- Lil’ Magoolie has my mum-tech number this week with two posts – a post with kid friendly iPad covers (Birdie hasn’t dropped mine yet, but it’s probably inevitable) and a playful roundup of iPhone covers too.
- Design Mom offers tips for using those miniscule moments of time in a parent’s day – and it is so true Unfortunately it’s something I’m generally horrible at.
- What a gorgeous, modern take on a nursery: adding wood paneling. via Ohdeedoh, or Apartment Therapy Family, or whatever the heck they’re calling it now!
- Bloesem’s unerring ability to find the most amazing, subtle, Euro designs never ceases to amaze me. This time I’m drooling for the beautiful recycled wooden birds by Beller.