This week’s round up is the beginning of a slightly different direction for me, visually – at least if it sticks! Because that’s the beauty of a blog, one can change her mind when she feels like it! But I do believe we need some Springy breaths of fresh air around here, so I thought I’d start with some small revamps, and I’ll hopefully work up to some bigger ones!
In the meantime, I would LOVE to hear your feedback – what keeps you reading Small for Big? What could you do without? Any suggestions? A blog is NOTHING without it’s readers, and I love all of you. Share with me your thoughts and let’s build this thing together!
Up above, you’ll see this week’s links find the playful in a little bit of everything. From left to right, top to bottom:
- The arty anthropomorphized “toys” I wish I was making, by Couchy, via Kenziepoo.
- Um. This would make my bike ride around my boring neighborhood much more Zesty. Disco Ball Helmet DIY via Design Mom.
- I want to live in a wide-open cement floor loft, and have another baby for this Spherovelo Juno, via Handmade Charlotte.
- I am constantly fascinated by stop-motion animation, like these bunnies making owls in Owl Know How, via Smaller.
- Birdie would like to own probably a baker’s dozen of playhouses, including this DIY Playhouse, via Kenziepoo.
- I love screenprinting, but not the time-commitment, I’d rather try this DIY Monoprint Fabric tutorial, via Design Mom.