We had big fat thunderstorms yesterday, and my mood is still cozily happy from hearing all the rain coming through the window, followed by the most intricate bird conversations. Did you know that apparently there are studies proving that sounds like that do improve our moods? I am told it’s discussed in one of these public radio segments: On Being: The Last Quiet Places. I totally believe it, of course, I can’t seem to find the time to listen to it!
Round about the web this week:
- Find yourself a gorgeous print designed for Heartwork, with proceeds going to support Target House. via Grain Edit.
- Petit a Petit and Family is now selling adorable pajamas! Handmade, at a reasonable price, with sweet little prints on them. I want all three styles.
- Check out these great new printed map blankets for baby – what a perfect memento of a favorite place. via Paul and Paula.
- Upswing is a portable swing you can pack up and take with you anywhere. The video from Shay Kevin’s site has some cool locations highlighted too. via Handmade Charlotte.
- A-List Mom reminded me of two great things this week: Kid0-friendly Bento boxes by Shinzi Katoh (and some sweet matching totes to carry them in!), and My Sweet Muffin, the shop who sells them.
- I’ve just met Mommy Coddle thanks to an Alt Summit class, and this week I’m totally inspired by her use of this “You are so Beautiful” decal by Shanna Murray in her daughter’s room.