Thanks for joining me this week for some of my favorite Pinterest finds – and don’t forget to join me on Pinterest if you haven’t already, you can find me Smallforbig. Let’s start the weekend with a bang, this week’s links are all thanks to Pinterest.
Round about Pinterest this week:
- When you hear “balloon necklaces” this is not what you think of, but I’m betting there’s some great DIY inspiration in this image – I wonder if it’s really hard to string a balloon?
- The most sophisticated, yet very age-appropriate maxi dress for girls – and it’s a sewing pattern too. (and yes, I want one in my size asap!)
- Little matchbox girls are the best when they’re literally made from matchboxes and matches. These make me so happy.
- Totally on-trend and totally beautiful, these paintings by Miranda Skozcek kind of take my breath away.
- Mary Blair may be my favorite old school illustrator, and this little gem of a juice girl illustration makes me giggle.
- I never have corks like these lying around, but I’m now itching to buy a bottle just to make a DIY Cork Mouse as cute as these.