With all of my recent bouts with illness (Um, Shingles AND the flu, for starters, and it actually didn’t end there.) I feel this week the only thing I can say is thank you, dear husband, for everything you do for me. I’ve had to depend so much on him to help with Birdie, and to do a little bit of cleaning (not that I’m ever very good with that!). Meanwhile, he’s been spending his week off doing major renovations on the house to top it all off. What. A. Saint. In the meantime, I think I’m starting to feel a little better, so I’m finally feeling a little more optimistic!
What happened around the web this week? Let’s see:
- This microwavable DIY puffy paint sounds like an absolute blast – I think kids will love seeing the magical presto-chango! via Molly Moo.
- Everyone’s buzzing about Bloesem Blog’s new line of jewelry, Bloesem Wear. I can’t help it, I’m buzzing too.
- I have to give a shout out to local Minnesota artist (and friend of friends) Gregory Euclide, who’s new temporary Whiteboard drawings were just featured over at This is Colossal. Great stuff.
- Music sung by women that’s all about science? Sign me up for a copy of the new Science Fair CD! via Cool Mom Picks.
- I love seeing great blogger collaborations – I find it inspirational. So seeing Frecklewonder’s and Alix from Modern Kiddo share their favorite vintage items this summer in their Retro Rainbow series should be awesome.
- Cloth and Thread shared a gorgeous little Etsy shop called Twink Twinkle Studio. Such pretty vintagey things.