Something happened this week, and I’m not sure what it was, but it’s like a fog has been lifted. I’m finally getting things done, and looking ahead to fall with a little less trepidation. How about you guys? Are you dragging your feet, or have we all given in and admitted that summer is almost over? I’m still shocked to hear that there are schools starting already – how is that possible? I miss the gateway of Labor Day.
This week round about the online world:
- Peggy at Paul et Paula did an great Etsy post this week – and every single one of her finds is gorgeous. Like these beautiful red leather baby shoes. Yum.
- I cannot stop watching this little looping clip of retro Disney mermaid magnificence, brought to us by Emily at The Black Apple. I think my eyes are crossing …
- One of these days we’ve got to sit down and make a flower crown for Birdie – and this beautiful paper crown from Babble.com’s 10 Best DIY for kids is a top contender.
- I’d love a more organized – designerly – storage solution for Birdie’s mementos. And man, a stack of these numbered typographic boxes from House Industries would be tops on my list. via LMNOP blog.
- Leave it to Handmade Charlotte to find these beautiful Nordic-inspired wooden toys, from design firm Permafrost. So minimal but cool.
- Target is continuing their themed Target capsule shop collections with a new set of shops on September 8th – I’m particularly excited to see what my favorite, The Curiosity Shoppe, brings to the stores!