Looking back over this past week, I can pull it altogether into one embarrassing fact: I woke up Thursday morning with what I would have to call a case of iPad Elbows. My arms were so sore (and still are actually), and the placement of the pain is clearly highlighting the way I hold my iPad out in front of me. I’ve been in this crazy research mode lately – burning through Pineterest, Etsy, Blogs, and the web. And I do all of it on my iPad. I wonder if anyone has researched the appropriate ergonomic angles for iPad usage?!
Round about the world wide web this week:
- Handmade Charlotte gathered up an impressive list of great DIY links for all of us.
- What a cute way to play with your family’s favorite faces – see the quick how-to at Playful Learning.
- This super simple idea for making Bravery Badges has me really inspired, we could use some. via lilsugar.
- I’ve been spying Russian design team Shusha Toys all over the place, and for good reason: each design is beautifully executed.
- I really need to take this phrase and iron it on to everything I own right now. Get your own from How About Orange.
- Check out the crazy series of toy photography from The Secret Life of Toys - I love the Wonder Woman photo. But there’s lots of Star Wars too if that’s your thang.