I find myself mindlessly attracted to Etsy lately, especially now that I upgraded my iPad Etsy app – there’s just so many ways to browse and lose a little bit of time. I’ve been finding all kinds of goodies – lots of things I don’t really need, can’t afford, already have, etc. I mean honestly, if I bought every doll I liked on Etsy you’d have to put me in the looney bin. But it’s sure to fun to gather up all my favorites. Why not come join me on Etsy, add me to your circle and I’ll add you to mine – it’s a great way to find new things together.
Let me share with you some of my recent (not necessarily affordable, but highly inspirational!) faves:
- 60′s Tip n Rok Child’s Chair, $78 – I need an entire minimalist, modern, light-filled basement to house the number of cool playroom-esque things I’d like to buy for Birdie. Maybe one of you should snag this gem instead.
- Run Tushie Run, $75 – I do have a thing for air plants, but regardless of that, this baby bum just makes me giggle.
- Plush Flapper Doll Kit, $10 – I think Flappers are poised to make a comeback, I’m seeing little snippets of them popping up in illustration and fashion. Make one of these now and be tres avant garde.
- Miss Smile, $26 – This little bunny had me smitten as soon as I saw her lavender glasses. Adore.
- Handmade Twig Crayon, $3.75 each – How cool are these? I bet your kids would get a kick out of coloring bright colors with a stick too.
- Ladybug Dreamland Art Dolls, $175 – I think it’s the extra large slightly crossed eyes that drew me to these serious little beauties.