Well, the transition to fall is definitely here. After our first week of school, a rainy evening last night, and a Project Runway episode filled with fall jackets and woolens, all I want to do is break out my jeans and boots. But I have to tell you, getting back into our fall schedule is no fun at all. How about you? Are the kids getting up in the morning like they should? (ha, who am I kidding, right?!) Anyone have some tips for how to get all of us back on track? I know I need them.
Round about the best of the best this week:
- A feather headband is on my list of DIY posts I’d like to do for the blog, but Mer Mag beat me to it – and included Paint Chipst too.
- I think I’ve already added the chair that matches this amazing pom pom rug to my Future Dream Home Pinterest Board. But the link round up from Paul et Paula this week has even more goodies in store, check it out.
- I’ve been on the lookout for my own Nauga for years, but in the meantime I’ll just gobble up Modern Kiddo’s post all about the famous Nauga and his hyde.
- What a perfect idea for birthday party favors – a build your own terrarium set in a jar. See the deets at Cool Mom Picks.
- Illustration Friday has started a new sub-blog, Illustration Friday Kids. They’ve promised great art projects each week – and so far I agree!
- I love the items and shops that Smaller Magazine showcased for us. The shops may not be stateside, but the goods are so amazing it’s probably worth the shipping.