Welcome to your Friday! I don’t know what they put in the water over here this week, but I have had this burst of get-it-done-now vibes that has me burning the midnight oil. I even have the insomnia of great ideas to prove it. Hopefully the fruit of my labors will be evident here on the blog over the next couple of weeks. Is this a common phenomenon in the fall? Maybe that’s why everyone’s schedules always book up as we shake off the lazy summer days. How was your week?
Don’t forget the 4th quarter Advertising Special – it’s going to be a great holiday season!
Round about the internet this week:
- A new way to use Perler beads? Even better, it uses zip ties. via Make.
- Rich fall fashions make me yearn for dressy occasions for my kiddo. via Paul et Paula.
- Adding some woven upcycled charm to your presents, via Handmade Charlotte & MiniEco.
- Would you sport this colorful number all around town? via Design Boom.
- Love the modern fashions and Empowered Girl message behind European line Nono.
- Little mushrooms and houses always make me swoon, via Inhabitots.