It’s been an amazing week for the blog – debuting the new layout, and meeting some new contacts full of great collaborative ideas. I can’t wait for what’s coming this holiday season on the blog – and I hope you’ll stick around to see all of it! Plus, at home we’ve been decorating for Halloween and in general finally getting into the Fall Weather Spirit. I suppose it helps that it snowed a couple hundred miles North of us yesterday. But I refuse to discuss that. Nope. Let’s move on to some links.
This week’s favorite links round about the web world:
- Expand your knowledge along with your kids while reading up on these deities: via Cool Mom Picks.
- Somehow I missed this masked wonder from Ouef, but it’s definitely caught my “eyes” now. ha. via Deborah Beau’s Pinterest Pin.
- Adorable handmade costume ideas, via Tweekaboo’s Pinterest Pin.
- Nickelodeon. debuted it’s new Mom programming in the evenings this week, stupid or brilliant? via Parenting.
- Hilarious costume-esque clothing and accessories, via Coos and Aahs.
- I always love Ferm Living, see the latest over at Buy Modern Baby.