I can already feel it. The mad dash of the holiday season. How do I feel it already? Because I’m already behind! This next week my one personal goal is to chill out, stop being so hard on myself and make a concerted effort to enjoy every day from now until December 31st. My work commitments this year are bigger than usual, and I also have some pretty big holiday goals of my own. So if I don’t work hard to embrace the little moments now, I may not come round until 2013 with a healthy dose of regret! How about you? Have you started advent calendars and holiday cards and wish lists, etc. etc. etc.? Did I freak you out yet?
This week’s favorites from around the web:
- I keep seeing this book and I’m itching to read it with Birdie – I know I’ll learn something too! via Coos & Aahs.
- Need some cardboard inspiration? Check out this art exhibit, via Smaller.
- A much cooler and more thoughtful Cookie Bouquet, via Petit a Petit and Family.
- I need five spare minutes to choose and print out this fabulous Owl Lovers 2013 Calendar. via Stickers and Stuff.
- A DIY Community site for kids? Can’t wait for Birdie to join in. via Design Mom.
- Here’s someone who’s NOT behind – a completed list of Advent Calendar ideas, via Paul & Paula.