How are you doing? Have you caved in to the Holiday pressure yet? I think I’m on track, but I had a moment earlier this week where I may have temporarily lost it. The moment when I realized Birdie’s flu and fever meant I was going to lose my one day of full day care. The one day where I planned to accomplish, oh, about ten zillion things. But I think I’ve worked through it. Having kids is all about flexibility, isn’t it? Now I’m working hard to let go of any remaining tension and prepare for a little family weekend away in the wilds of Northern Wisconsin. We’re planning on a snowy drive, “late-night” (like, 7:30 PM) movies in the hotel room, and some very low-key adventuring. Just what the doctor ordered. I’ll worry about wrapping the growing pile of Christmas presents next week. What about you?
This week around the internet – lots of gift guide goodies!
- Making It Lovely is right, the Fab.com holiday shops (and their super fast shipping) are amazing.
- What a perfect holiday DIY pressie for the kids, a DIY Drum from A Beautiful Mess.
- Modern Kiddo has focused on the great gift-giving mantra of “Want, need, wear, read” with guest bloggers all week long, you should read everyone’s suggestions!
- Fill your little girl’s stocking with some adorable hair accessories rounded up by Paul et Paula.
- If your girl is demanding pink and sparkles, check out Design for Minikind’s gorgeous list of gifts for girls.
- And let’s round it up with some awesome design finds fro under $25 from Design Mom.