Hm. I’m not sure how this happened, but apparently it’s Friday. And it’s February. First of all, let’s give a huge hip hip hooray for the end of January! Though some wonderful events happen in January, I am still tripping over myself to get to Spring. On the plus side, I’m already feeling super accomplished this month, because I finished both my Printable Monster Valentines and my new children’s book, Birdie Learns to Fly. Both of which I made just for you, so please enjoy! Next on my list: pulling together a reader survey so I can get to know all of you even better. But first, I’m off to finish some posts for Apartment Therapy, and prep some Valentine-making for Birdie this afternoon. How are your Valentine preparations going?!
Round about the internet this week:
- Download this and your Valentines are ready to go, from You Are My Fave.
- Map out your favorite destinations for V-day. from Hello Lidy.
- A heart into an envelope? So retro fabulous. from Sarah Hearts.
- Put your 3D love on the walls, from How About Orange.
- Hidden hearts are my favorite, from The Violet Hours.
- Box up your hearts with Mr. Printables.
And a big thank you for all the love and support this week – I’m so happy my new children’s book is making YOU happy: