It’s the week before Easter, when we’re lead to believe that Spring is well under way. You know, the bunnies and chicks are in abundance, the grass is as green as the fake stuff in your Easter basket, and everything is blossoming in technicolor flowers. Not this year! The snow is almost melted in my yard, but there is not a green thing in sight! Ah, well, it just makes the Easter eggs easier to find. No matter your denomination, I hope you have an egg hunt on the agenda for your weekend – watching gleeful kids scurry around feels like such a rite of Spring.
This week, round about the internet, it’s all about the eggs of course!
- Crowned eggs are simple and sweet. via Le FruFru.
- Sharpies can do anything – even spring chicks! via Mom.me.
- Even Easter eggs can include Origami. via How About Orange.
- Watercolor your eggs – it’s totally on trend afterall. via Spoon Fork Bacon.
- Forget the elf, let’s have an Egg on the Shelf! via Mer Mag.
- Punch up your Easter eggs, har har. via Good Housekeeping.
Then, head over to the annual Tea Collection’s Inspiring Moms Awards and nominate a deserving lady – I just love these awards!