It’s Mother’s Day weekend everyone! For some moms, that’s a big deal, for others, not so much. Whether your day involves avoiding moms altogether, a big multi-generational brunch or you’re a tired mom just hoping for breakfast in bed, I wish all of the moms out there the best Mo’s Day in the history of Mom’s Days! For me, I’m hoping for a low-key day where I don’t second-guess myself, feel guilty about anything, and never have to yell. We’ll see how that goes.
Round about the internet this week:
- I am obsessed with this easy diy bowl. Thank you Delia Creates.
- Wishing we had a space big enough for an oversized lounger. From Remodelista.
- If only I was this organized. From NotCot.
- I’m snickering for these snickerpoodles. From Instructables.
- Awesome websites to loose hours on – like the new Mother site. From Creature Comforts.
- Made by Joel has a shop?! Love him. From Made by Joel.
And for last minute Mom’s Day suggestions, I’ll be sending this All About Mom Questionnaire to my husband so he and Birdie can fill it out together.