Hi! Welcome to Small for Big – the place where all things playful and well-designed hang out together! (scroll down to learn more about my design finds!)
Um. I have this overwhelming addiction right now: DIY Bracelets. I want a stack of them a mile wide going up my arm (the one that ISN’T covered in Shingles, thank you very much). And, for the moms out there, most of these bracelets could easily be shortened down to pint-size kiddo versions – and they’d be done faster too. Still, I think my bracelet fascination comes from the satisfaction of taking a little time to make something stylish just for me. This summer I’m trying hard to spend less moola, so this is another way to fuel my need for something new, without breaking into my bank account!
I’ve already made the first three bracelets on the list – but maybe one day I’ll have tried them all. You can see all of my favorite DIY bracelets on my Pinterest board – did I forget any? Please share your favorites in the comments!
DIY Gold Tube Bracelets| Summer Bracelets DIY
DIY Wrap Bracelet | Zipper Bracelet
Braided Hex Nut Bracelet | DIY Rope Bracelet
Beaded Wrap Bracelet | Braided Beads Bracelet
DIY Macrame Bracelet | Friendship Bracelet
New to the blog? Let me introduce you to a couple of great, inspirational areas to keep your Pinterest feed hopping:
- For new design finds every day of the week, please sign up for Small for Big’s email newsletter!
- Worth 1000 Words: Lots of inspirational design finds, art, and playful goods.
- Round Abouts: Every week I gather my favorite design finds and inspirational picks from around the web - SO MANY GOODIES.
- DIY: Find lots of printables for you and the kids in your life, plus great DIY links like this bracelets post.
- Gift Guides: These are chock-a-block full of great ideas for kids gifts and toys year – round, with over 200 recommendations arranged by age and price just for your viewing pleasure. See the latest gift guides, and oldie-but-goodie gift guides too. Or, go straight to my shop to purchase them!
- Oh – and I’d love to chat with you more – Follow Small for Big on Twitter, and Like our Facebook page!