It’s Friday the 13th! Are you the superstitious sort? Worrying about black cats and cracks in the sidewalk today? I’ve realized I actually look forward to every Friday the 13th, because it’s very nature makes it more memorable and shiny. Something special might just happen today, and I’m going to try to keep an eye out for it! That, and relax a little bit as I’m a firm believer in a big long drawn out Birthday – so though the official day is tomorrow, I’m going to be extra kind to myself today as well!
Round About the best of the best blogs this week:
- These Prism Pods from Iglooplay might just get my Birdie girl to sit still a little longer, such gorgeous colors! via Inhabitots.
- Design for Mankind is running a great Pinterest-based Happy Homes Giveaway with Nest Home, but I’m actually most excited by the group Pinterest board featuring Happy Faces found in furniture and homes!
- This Top 20 Most Beautiful Children’s Books list has something for everyone – from classically illustrated to brightly childlike, and everything in between. via Flavorwire.
- Just like Swiss Miss, I can’t help but giggle at these amazing working mermaid tails - every girl who loves to swim deserves to try one!
- This is a gorgeous – and simple – tutorial for making a quick DIY portable fort/tent. Thanks A Subtle Revelry!
- I’m a sucker for double decker buses, and this print of cars and buses doesn’t dissapoint. via Buy Modern Baby.
Have a great Friday the 13th everyone!