There are many many things I want do with this blog, and I’m just this week starting to make lists of what those wishlists might look like. Before I go any further I should probably ask you what you would like too:
When you stop by Small for Big, what do you hope to see?
What would you like to see more of? less of?
If I post a survey, would you take it? (without a bribe!)
My biggest fear to this post: no comments. So, um, save me from myself and leave a little comment would ya?
Round about the web this week:
- I’ve just found my next DIY – grab some cool paper straws (on etsy I suppose?) and make this Finnish Himmeli Mobile DIY. via Apartment Therapy.
- Forget plastic army men (especially the ones with guns), and find these skater dudes and dudettes instead. Buy them on Amazon. via Little Lovely.
- I have a crush on all paper and cardboard toys. Particularly these complete sets from Cardboard City. via LMNOP blog.
- AAAH! Who wouldn’t want to add polka dots to their bike? Come on. Via Swiss Miss.
- I’m at a loss for words, so I’ll just quot Cool Mom Picks: “A giant gumball machine filled with cupcakes? Oh lord, yes.”
- I just found this Maja Playhouse thanks to Pinterest, and now I wish we lived in Finland where’s it’s sold.