You might have noticed that next week is Halloween. I’ve been tallying my mom-points for the season and am feeling fairly good at the moment. We did some Halloween DIY, we’ve watched The Great Pumpkin, we’ve chatted about ghosts and monsters, and Birdie picked out an awesome costume theme. The only mom-guilt moment: I kind of meant to make her costume … but then realized there were alternatives that worked just as well. Especially when my husband – who is a better internet researcher than even me, the Blogger – managed to find all the parts and pieces for an outstanding Kiki’s Delivery Service Ensemble already for sale from various sources. It’s going to be awesome. What about your kids? Are you all set for Halloween? Not to worry, I’ve got some last minute Halloween posts scheduled for next week, just in case!
Round about the web this week, with a Halloween vibe:
- You didn’t know you needed a Sailor Ghost? Silly Goose, of course you do. via BikBik and RoRo.
- An old favorite has a full collection of Halloween toys, see them at Jipi Jipi.
- My girl. Her costume from 2 years ago lives on thanks to Pinterest and friends like Modern Kiddo. Go see the best round up of Halloween Handmade Costumes over at Modern Kiddo – including Birdie’s.
- Seeing Barbie’s insides just seems so right this week.
- I love helping Birdie celebrate a season by reading books, next on our list is this sweet Halloween tome, Over in the Hollow.
- Ok, ok, ghosts are cool. Let’s see one more, a French ghost from Romp.