Ack! We’re having a school holiday moment of chaos over here. Somehow my day got away from me and I’m about 3 posts behind of my usual schedule! So uh. Yeah. I’m going to go straight to this week’s round about. Because really, enough about me already. Have a great weekend everyone!
Round about the webs this week:
- Quick and cute DIY masks for kids from Petit a Petit and Family.
- You have got to go browse around Buy Modern Baby for all the ABC Kids Tradeshow newest product picks. Poor gal has been writing nonstop this week. Jealous.
- Kiwi Crate has just launched what looks like an amazing kids craft resource site: The Studio.
- Loving the Halloween themed apps that Cool Mom Picks highlighted this week. Oh, and check out The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown App too – can’t wait to try it with my girl.
- I’m having a major fall nesting panic attack, If we’re going to be stuck in the house for the next several months of winter, I want everything as beautifully organized as these images from Design for Mankind asap.
- There’s a new online shelter mag coming from some Domino Mag alumni – looking forward to Billie Mag.