The temperatures are cooling down, we’ve had our first snow, and I’m ready to drink hot apple cider with an extra dose of cinnamon every single morning. Meanwhile Birdie is helping her school prepare for their annual Harvest Feast, and her first holiday dance recital is only two weeks away! I need to start clearing space on all of my picture-taking devices right this second to prepare for the weeks ahead. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Now if I could just find a better way to manage my schedule so I’d have more time slowly sip that apple cider, instead of guzzling it down between commitments! How do you manage your holiday times for the maximum of enjoyment? Tips welcome!
Don’t forget to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY before midnight!
Round about the web this week:
- If you’re right on schedule and need holiday cards done STAT, check out these lists from Poppy Talk.
- The little girl in me is cooing sweet nothings to this little moose head doll, via Petit à Petit and Family.
- I love reading this post as much as dreaming of my own future office space, via A Beautiful Mess.
- Find an extra dash of design for your desktop right over here at Design Love Fest.
- Wish we had time to make every single one of these with Birdie, via Mer Mag.
- Is it weird to long for an heirloom quality scissors? I hope not, via Swiss Miss.
- And check out my guest post – 9 Top Toys for Toddlers - over at Bunny and Dolly!
THere will be more giveaways coming next week and beyond – plus this year’s Annual Holiday Gift Guides are coming up too!