Let’s do a little jig: It’s March! I’m dancing around the room like a Leprechaun to shake off all that cabin-fever in one fell swoop. Well, until the fever hits again. Because here in Minnesota, March is the snowiest month of the year. Yeeeeeeep. It kinda sucks. Anyhoo. This week was full of little moments and small things, and it felt really good. I needed that break from big things, it was time to just live in my little life. Now I need to take stock of this mess of a hoarder house and move into Spring cleaning mode. Anyone want to do that for me? I’ll design something for you while you do it. Pretty please?
This week round about the web:
- As a former bullied child, this viral spoken word video, To This Day, made me tear up. But as a designer, the breadth and depth of animation and design styles is truly stunning. via Raincoast Cottage.
- Real photos of kids taken by amazing photographers. Now that’s a reason to get better with my DSLR. via The Violet Hours.
- My daughter’s brain would explode if she saw this many colored pencils. via Design Milk.
- Such a perfect, tasty, send up of Pantone Seriousness. via Buzz Feed.
- I’m in love with cumulus, see my post over on Apartment Therapy. Then read this hilarious Cloud Appreciation Society Manifesto. So awesome.
- I’m a little jealous of Celina, and I will be watching this J. Crew board very closely. Because her taste is amazing. via Petit à Petit and family.