It’s always gratifying when you finally get a day that just flows. Yesterday one of my nearest and dearest friends came over and we just sat around and let the day flow by us while we caught up. She works overseas now, so our time together is often scattered and way overdue. Plus, Birdie loves her too, so we all had time to just hang out. I highly recommend turning off everything else once in awhile and simply being in the moment with someone!
Round about the internet this week:
- Graffiti Art Easter Eggs, from Paper & Stitch
- Gold Dipped Feather Wall Art (or a mobile!) from Frock Files
- Adagio Outdoor Swing, From Design Milk
- 20 Fresh Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs, from Handmade Charlotte
- Moimii Accessories, from Paul & Paula
- Plastic Egg Bird Feeder DIY, from A Subtle Revelry