What an astounding week. From the horrific bombings of the Boston Marathon, to our East coast trip and beach wedding, to standing in front of the Delcaration of Independence, it’s been epic, to say the least. Memorable, to put it mildly. I think this weekend will be spent quietly recouping and regrouping. Oh, and maybe trying to clear a better path through our hoarder- style house. It’s getting bad in here. Anyone else feeling the same way? It’s Spring Cleaning for the mental and the physical too.
Round about the internet this week:
- Beautiful flowers are on trend at Bloesem.
- A beautiful ad campaign by Dove, no seriously, you need to watch this video, via Design Mom.
- I had no idea company-made BIrth Announcements could be this cool, via A Lovely Lark.
- 2 great things on modern art: the decline of Art in our modern culture, via Design Mom, and the Art One Oh One series by Art Social on Raincoast Cottage.
- A reminder that passing things on to our children is a beautiful thing, thanks to Modern Kiddo.
- I’m off to find a copy of this book, The Best of Making Things, thanks to Babyccino Kids.