I had the urge to talk about the week that wasn’t – but then realized I have that urge every week! I think it’s time to find more ways to be more present in my minutes and hours and days – and a way to remember them. I have some ideas on that actually, maybe I’ll put a post together on those things soon. The one thing I do remember is the new freelance work I’m in the middle of. I have two new clients up and running! Their perspectives and projects are a breath of fresh air, how perfect for Spring.
What projects are you tackling for Spring?
Meanwhile, my favorite things round about the internet this week:
- A rocking horse like no other, Petit Petit Tresors.
- It may not be easy, Design is Mine.
- Chris Friel paints with a camera, Beautiful Hello
- Great teething blankets, Coos and Aahs
- It’s time to get reacquainted with our blender, Modern Parents Messk Kids.
- A brilliant way to learn about life-changing women, Design Mom.