I’m sitting here on a Friday thinking, yes, this week has been a big improvement over last week. My laptop is working again (thank you dear geek husband), we have a new printer (ok,yes, the old one died yesterday, one flaw in our week), I’m feeling better, and I’ve been checking lots of little things off of my way-too-long-lists. And yet. Do you find it’s hard to appreciate things when they’re going well? That’s where I find myself this week. It’s like I’m still worn down. Even though I made some progress and things went swimmingly for the most part, I have this sense that I didn’t get enough done. Because it’s never enough, is it? I guess it’s time to let go and pretend that it is. Here’s to your weekend!
Round about the internet this week:
- Minimalist Father’s Day Labels from Paper n Stitch.
- One 2 year old and one fan. Brilliant photos from Oaxacaborn.
- Waterproof overalls for your crawlers from Babyology.
- When you can’t attend, watch a video. See the ICFF coverage from Design Milk.
- Sweet but too short, I love the animations in this little video from The Kid Should See This.
- What a great idea, peek-a-boo cards from Tinkerlab.