It’s the middle of July, which has got to be my favorite time of year. I’m a spoiled rotten summer birthday girl, and I’m looking forward to spending my Sunday in my own little birthday world. I never understood how people could go to work – or, gasp, to SCHOOL – on their birthdays?! Plus, I had the added bonus of professor parents, who had the summer off to help me fully enjoy my birthday when I was a kid. I’ve had some wonderful birthdays over the years. But this year, it’s going to be very simple. I think I’m going to spend the day doing as little as possible. Maybe even doing nothing at all. It’s a practice I’m trying to incoporate into my life more – and it’s HARD. But what better day to give it a go than the day I’ve decided is all about me?
Round about the web this week:
- Wonderful and telling portraits, via Design Mom.
- Celina always finds The Best Stuff, like these toys from Yume, via Petit a Petit and Family.
- There’s still time to eat their vegetables, via Modern Parents Messy Kids.
- Life’s a Beach with Quut alright, via LMNOP.
- Someone else who is making the minutes count, via Art Social.
- Contributor Bar’s Pom Chandelier is in this month’s issue of Mollie Makes! Order the issue on their site, or download it to your iPad.