We’ve moved from the “Oh it’s the Christmas Season La-de-da” phase to the “Oh crap it’s Christmas in 11 days and I am NOT READY” phase. Yep, it hit me yesterday that there’s just a zillion and one things to do between now and then. And the mother of all colds has taken up lodging in my head. Not helping. Here’s hoping your holiday season is going smoothly!
Big deals: Get free shipping on all of my 2013 gift guide items through Sunday night (all orders over $20)! That might help your to-do lists.
Round about the internet this week:
- The simplest DIY’s are my favorite kind right now. via This Heart of Mine.
- Arty gifts are my very favorite kind. via Coos & Ahhs.
- Candy and Crafty goes together? Ok! via Modern Parents Messy Kids.
- What a beautiful way to use cranberries. via Paper & Stitch.
- Ah-mazing science and techie gifts! via A Lovely Lark.
- The best over-the-top Christmas lights I’ve seen. via Babyology.