Summer vacation can certainly take its toll, can’t it? Routines for the kiddo are hard to come by, and if you work at home like I do, I’m missing the routines (and work time) as much as she is! The bright spot this week was her drawing sumer camp at a local kids art studio: I think she really built some confidence in her own drawings instead of feeling the need to copy everything all the time. At least, I hope so. This creative momma hope she finds her own creative way. What was the highlight of your week with the kids?
Round about the internet this week:
- Quickie updates are my fave projects. via Julep.
- what are you looking at? jot it down. via Swiss Miss.
- the blog world is never ending. via Cricket’s Circle.
- Wow, I learned a ton about my creative self in this one. via Beautiful Hello.
- Circle art projects inspired by our own circle art. via The Artful Parent.
- Always wishing I was a dancer. via The Artful Forager.