It seems we’re in the middle of a heatwave – and even this normally heat-loving blogger has been spending more time inside this week. Ooph, that midwestern humidity is definitely trying. Maybe today we all need permission to go to the beach/pool/sprinkler nearest us?
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- Suddenly you’ll want a yard full of topiary. via Colossal
- The subtlest color palette has so much power. via The Fox is Black
- With a 6’4″ man in the house, I’ll use this all the time to keep up. via Swiss Miss
- Tinted plaster? Now I want to make all the plaster things. via Paper & Stitch
- Thank goodness teepees are still a thing, cause we still need one! via Project Nursery
- Mmm, vintage. Some great picks for getting the goods. via Clementine Daily