Yesterday turned into one of those days. Where I was mentally burnt out by about 3:15. Then I picked up Birdie from school, she has a whopper of a cold, and her bad mood combined with mine … oh my. What a day. I almost didn’t write this post to be honest, because I usually write it the night before, and last night I was just not in good spirits! But then I remembered, oh yeah, I like this blog. I like finding things for this blog. And so here I am. And picking this week’s top links cheered me up – so I hope they do the same for you!
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- Honeycomb plus turkeys = perfect thanksgiving diy. via Minted
- Your new favorite modern dollhouse. Wow. via Cecy J
- Beautiful Images of native Culture, so important to see right now. via Vintage Everyday
- Advent Calendar season is coming, are you ready? via Oh Happy Day
- Would you wear this jacket? via The Fox is Black
- Experts say “Just chill and enjoy your kids!” Well, okay! via Babyology