You may have noticed there was a really big election this week. No matter which side you are on, it was bound to get messy. I’m tired of the hatred I’m seeing, I’m tired of the judgement – and that’s post-election I’m talking about. If you’re reading this, be a voice of change by being a voice that also listens, a voice that stops judging, that stops spreading more hatred. This new era is challenging for many, no doubt, but we will be ok.
That’s as political as I’m going to get, but I felt a little peace and love was needed this week.
Meanwhile, let’s look at pretty things round about the internet:
- Make your own beautiful Kaleidoscope! via In The Playroom
- You need a new sweater too? via Wit & Delight
- Rope bracelets that you need to make. via Oh Oh Blog
- Do your kids beg for new beds too? via Babyology
- Try a new kind of Christmas this year. via Etsy Blog
- It’s time for new slippers. via Fringe Association