It’s my favorite time of year – how many of you want to join me in the joy of this season? The lights, the smells, the crisp air and even the snow storms are magical when it’s December. We’re prepping for the season here – scheduling all the Christmas recitals and plans with family. It’s a time of so much anticipation. Sometimes it’s hard to focus on the regular day to day stuff, and work, in the midst of so much Christmas!
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- My kind of tea set. via So Super Awesome
- Never seen a tree like this one. via Fall for DIY
- Sweet and Simple Advent Calendar. via Oh Oh Blog
- Um, yeah, we all need these! via Swiss Miss
- Make some holiday memories with your kids. via Modern Parents Messy kids
- Jeweled Ornament DIYs, you’ll never guess how they’re made. via Minted