If you are in the northern half of the US this week, you’re probably feeling the cold just like we are here. I think this morning the low was around -11 degrees Fahrenheit. I hear rumors that on Sunday we won’t even get above zero. I guess that’s one way to bring in Christmas spirit! We’ll just all gather around the tree and hope the lights will keep us warm. Meanwhile, I’m hoping to catch up before the 24th and spend some time just hanging out. We’ll see if that actually happens. Hoping all of you can find some time to rest and relax too!
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- Bring some snow inside with a DIY terrarium. via We Are Scout
- Infuse your DIY candle gifts with tea. via Elisabeth McKnight
- Blow the other white elephant gifts out of the water. via Sugar and Cloth
- Christmas tree cake? Who needs gingerbread. via Alanna Jones-Mann
- Some real dolls for the holidays, in all kinds of colors and styles. via Cool Mom Picks
- A fellow Minnesotan talks cold. via Wit & Delight