I’m staring at a blank page and realizing I don’t have much to say this week. The week was a white wash of snow and more snow – much like this formerly blank page as a matter of fact. There was some design work here and there, some book reading, some napping, and of course the usual school shuffle, but it was a pretty average week. And I’ll tell you, pretty average feels pretty good after the whirlwind of the holidays and a big birthday weekend for Birdie. I’ll take average for now, how about you?
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- This is such a beautiful and easy drawing idea – anyone can do it. via Craftwhack
- Liven things up with these new items at Ikea. via Poppy Talk
- Confuse the heck out of your kids, add these to your vocabulary. via Vintage Everyday
- These kids’ inventions are astonishing and awesome. via Cool Mom Picks.
- Parties turn into extravaganzas with this chandelier. via Oh Happy Day
- Birdie and I love doing yoga together – check out these fun poses for you and yours! via Camille Styles