On the plus side this week, my yoga class was amazing. So good, I walked out of there wanting to be a yoga teacher! Ha! The other plus, Birdie and I didn’t fight while practicing the piano, which feels like a major win. But beyond that this week was rather slow and frivolous. Nothing exciting happened, and honestly nothing all that useful happened either. Life just flowed forward, relentlessly. January always feels like that to me, what about you?
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- a little tassel, a little cardboard, paint, and beautiful valentines are born. via Hello, Wonderful
- Pom pom up your cozy time. via Sugar & Cloth
- Make that cozy time designer-cool. via Design Milk
- Felt Macrame Wall Hangings for Valentines please! via My Cakies
- An Adobe Residency? The Me from 10 years ago would have loved it. via Oh Happy Day
- Tired of Sappy Valentine’s? Check this out. via So Super Awesome