The week was uneventful, except for the unseasonably warm weather, but let’s not go there! I’m prepping for the Oscars this weekend. No, I will not be having a themed party with snacks and drinks and party games, but I should really clean the bathroom before a couple old friends come over to watch all the coverage with me. Thank god they don’t expect me to go all Martha for the day! Some say the Oscars is a woman’s version of the Super Bowl, and although I bristle at the gender divide, I definitely like the Oscars better than the Super Bowl! How about you?
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- Not into flowers? Then this is the embroidery for you. via the Etsy Blog
- Can you believe this is a cake? Neither can I! via BabyologySt
- St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, do you want to get crafty? via Oh Happy Day
- This is so much easier to keep up to date than a frame. via A Beautiful Mess
- Boys need dolls too. via Cool Mom Picks
- So many beautiful terrariums, where do we start? via Say Yes