It turns out Valentine’s Day is next week, how did that happen? I’m grateful January is over, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t really feel like the season of love – at least not yet! Maybe we’ll do a little decorating this weekend, or try one of these DIY’s to get us into the swing of things. If you’re looking for last minute Valentines – make sure to check out my Valentine Printables over at Smallful – you can grab lots of goodies for class Valentines, friends, and the ones you love the most!
Meanwhile, round about the internet:
- A spot-on Valentines DIY I can’t wait to try. via Design Mom
- Do your kids dress up for Valentine’s Day? via Little Gatherer
- Wanna play a game of Pin the Kiss? Me TOO! via Small Fry
- A drip preserved forever. via Colossal
- Drop everything, let’s make like, 20 of these. via Paper & Stitch
- Valentine’s season requires sweets like these. via Hello, Wonderful