Wowee, it’s the last week of summer! What are your plans for the gorgeous weekend ahead? I’d like to hope my weekend will include the farmers market, maybe the State Fair, a little time with the kiddie in the kiddie pool, and steak on the grill. Unfortunately, it’s also going to include some freelance work that just has to be done. Well, I guess that’s why I’m an adult (as much as it sucks to admit it)?
Here’s my favorite online finds this week:
- (image above) A moustache mobile? Mais Oui! And it matches my freelance design logo too, so obviously it’s good. Found via Inhabitots.
- Adorable little summer slumbertime paper dolls for you to download (free) and play with. Or your kids could play with them too. via Babalisme.
- This natural dye playdough recipe makes the best color palette. I’m trying to control myself and attempt this with Birdie when she’s older, and not tomorrow (when I should obviously be doing my freelance projects!)
- Read this great (and fairly thorough!) article from Parents.com that describes all the stages and benefits of scribbling, doodling, drawing, and kids. I found it fascinating!
- And finally, one more freebie: a free downloadable pattern for the Dish and the Runaway Spoon. Very Cute.