It’s been a long week for me, trying to recover sloooowly from Shingles and all the other little complications and side affects it’s bringing me. So you know what? I’m going to let this week’s links speak for themselves. Have a great weekend everyone – enjoy some sunshine for me! (see you Monday!)
Round about the world wide web this week:
- I want to live in a neighborhood where a Little Free Library would be used and abused.
- Winter Water Factory and Oh Joy! have teamed up for a limited edition clothing collection – Love it!
- We love making popsicles in our knock-off Zoku popsicle maker (ours is from Target, and the smaller size popsicles are just perfect for little kids). I want to try this no-sugar Strawberry popsicle recipe next.
- I’m obsessed with the idea of stacking bracelets right now – so I want all the jewelry in this photo from Oh Joy!
- Land of Nod has rounded up a gorgeous selection of affordable art prints for your nursery decor.
- What an adorable secret decoder DIY from Bloesem Kids!