Holy Hannah. I knew making your own advent calendar is a blast – since we made our advent calendar last year. And I suppose I knew that DIY advent calendars would be a “thing” in the blog world. But I had no idea how many amazing ideas there were until I decided to try and round some up for all of us to gaze upon. There are a ton. You kind of have no excuse for NOT making your own advent calendar. (except for that big time-suck called life, but we’ll ignore that for now).
Do you love or hate the advent calendar tradition? Are you pro-gifts or pro-experiences? Since I’m always one for moderation, we’ll be doing some of each in our advent calendar this year. Of course, I have yet to organize a single thing to put in our own calendar. Yep, life gets in the way a lot.
Top 10 DIY Advent Calendars (in no order):
- Cone-iferous Advent Calendar, from Spoonful
- Snowy Wool Felt Advent Calendar, from moi!
- Magnetic Holiday Advent Calendar, from Twig & Thistle
- Puzzle Advent Calendar, from You Are My Fave
- Forest Friends Advent Calendar, Snug Studio
- Colorful Advent Calendar, from You Are My Fave
- On the Road Advent Calendar, from Snug Studio
- Ornament Advent Calendar, from Hallelujah by Holly
- Treasure Hunt Advent Calendar, from Cherry Plum
- Envelope Advent Calendar, from Few Things from my Life
Ok, now I’m going to go back to all of these links, get up close and personal with my screen, and try to figure out what little gifties are waiting inside all of those pockets/boxes/pouches/etc. – I need some last minute ideas to fill our own advent calendar!