I feel like a bear coming slowly out of hibernation: blinking at the bright lights and the very long list of things I’ve been putting off for months! I think this happens every year. Spring finally shows up , my mood improves and my will power slowly returns. Then I look back at January, February,and March and think, how the heck did I get so little done? This year, it also feels like Birdie and I need some good quality time too. I swear, we haven’t sat down and done a good art project together in weeks. Time to remedy that asap! How about the rest of you? Are you waking up from your Winter sleep?
- Wood and brass Tape Dispenser, via Design Milk
- DIY Fabric Scrap garland, via Handmade Charlotte
- DIY Felt Foliage Garland, via A Subtle Revelry
- Easy Nightmare Remedies - we’ll be trying these out!, via Babycino Blog
- Bricks and Paper Prints, via Babyology
- The Human Piano sings The Mario Bros. theme song, via The Kid Should See This