Summer is such a wonderful time, but when you have a baby it can sometimes feel so much more complicated! Dragging things around, remembering everything you need or might need! The obvious esssentials were what always ran through my head first. Things like pacifiers, snacks, diapers, wipes and changing gear, and sunscreen. (I always forget the sunscreen, why is that?!).
But let’s not forget, that while weneed all those essentials, we can still have fun with them. Let’s round out that list with essentials and stylish finds together that make packing for a summer afternoon out and about a lot more fun.
- Munchkin Latch Pacifier - Lightweight, made of flexible silicone, and in fun summery colors, these nuks are perfect to take on the go. The one-piece design helps keeps germs out of baby’s mouths, and the extra lightweight silicone makes it easier for babies to hold onto it.
- Les Pachats Lovey – All bundled up and ready to love, I just can’t get enough of that sweet face.
- Baby Mocs from Bedtime Rebel – So many fun styles to choose from, it’s hard to pick my favorite, but they’re all perfect for protecting wee little feet.
- The Phoebe Necklace from Madre Beads – Worn by moms, but non-toxic and safe for babies to tug, chew, and play with, you might need a different style for every day of the week.
- Baby Playmat Throw from Cloud Hunter – Seriously, the coolest retro outdoor playmats for all of your summer plans.
- Baby Bonnet from Urban Bonnet – These bonnets feature an extra broad brim to protect baby’s faces from the sun, with reversible styles and loads of patterns to choose from.
Add these stylish items to your essentials, and your summer afternoons with baby will feel easy, breezy and sunny!
A big thank you to @Munchkin for supporting this post! As usual, all opinions are my own.