free superhero reward chart printable!

by mari

Free Girls Printable Superhero Reward Chart

When Maddie from Lil’ Magoolie suggested a lil’ collaboration, I said shazam, let’s DO it! The result? These adorable Superhero Reward Chart Printables for girls and for boys are the results! With my illustrations, and Maddie’s details and layouts, I think these charts are nice and simple for your toddlers. Plus, you can customize to fit your needs – whether it be manners, chores, morning routines, potty training, etc.

It’s perfect timing for both of us – our girls are in the midst of potty training. Though it’s apparently going pretty smoothly for Maddie down under (heh, nice pun, as they live in Australia!) – we’re having a lot of resistance with Birdie. Let’s see if a new – simpler – reward chart might help! I’m also considering adding a Reward Chart for our morning routines. Now that we’re going to preschool, every second counts – and, of course, Birdie has no idea what a second even is, let alone how to count past ten of them. Oh – and Maddie found a great link to a blog post about using a reward chart as a postive parenting tool, thanks to Childhood 101. Score!

Click here for your free Girls Superhero Reward Chart Printable!

And stop by Lil’ Magoolie for the free Boys Superhero Reward Chart Printable!

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Christie-Childhood 101 November 4, 2011 at 6:15 am

I love your drawings, they are so clever :) Thank you so much for the mention of my post!

2 Miz Big November 4, 2011 at 9:40 am

Thanks Christie – and I love your very helpful tips!

3 Abby January 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

Thank you!

4 mari June 17, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Happy to help!

5 Kellie June 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Oh what a brilliant chart. I had this ‘pinned’ for when my daughter decided to take me on the toilet training adventure. Also i blogged about your chart today, check it out if you like. http://halfdonemum.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/potty-training.html

Thanks for being so generous with your skills and creativity.

xo Kellie

6 mari June 17, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Thanks Kellie – I so love hearing that!

7 Michelle September 6, 2013 at 11:30 am

I just found this on pinterest and was excited to print both of them out since I am trying to get both my son and daughter to be more responsible but the free boys chart wasn’t available anymore to print :0(
Thank you for creating such a cute chore chart though…crossing my fingers that it will get my daughter motivated :0)

8 mari September 18, 2013 at 11:08 am

So glad you’re going to use them!
Maddie redid her blog, I bet the link has changed and I don’t have it. Here is a link directly to the pdf for the boys chart – let me know if you have any problems!

9 Michelle September 18, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for sending me the link! I’m excited to use them :0)

10 Miz Big September 18, 2013 at 7:01 pm

So glad I could help!

11 behavior charts for home being quiet January 2, 2014 at 11:53 am

This is the perfect blog for everyone who hopes to find
out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to
argue with yoou (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You definitely puut a frssh spin on a subjesct that has beenn discussed for many years.
Excellernt stuff, just wonderful!

12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_70VTyRIx_k February 12, 2014 at 4:10 am

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by your site.

Hello there, You have performed an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

13 furniture moving company February 24, 2014 at 3:33 am

Selection of best company from hundreds is the
big deal. As my mother grows older it gets more and more difficult for her to cope with the housework.
There were crisis meetings in the Heart board room
following the loss, and are understood to have been in meetings almost all day on Saturday, discussing the
takeover and Aloisi’s future.

14 Anne April 10, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Guitar Hero World-Tour may be about the Holiday listing of all young girls and boys.
Livestrong’s Myplate calorie system is really a calorie and exercise logging tool, readily available for $2.99.